Monday, March 28, 2011

Daily Journal 3/28/11

Write from the point of view of a spoon inside a dishwasher.
Spoon: " ugh I hate soup day! The soup is always to hot and burns my face. Why can't they server cold soup?"

Fork: " Suck it up and be a man"

Spoon: " I would if i was a straw but I'm a spoon so yeah"

Fork: " You smart mouthing me boy? I'll drown you in a bowl of cereal."

Spoon: " Well you know what...."

*SLAM*
*CLICK*

Spoon: " What was that?"

Fork: " Oh yeah time for the ride to start!"

Spoon: " What is this ride?"

Fork: " It's a big splash of water that whirls around use washing everthing away. Then onces thats done it showers more water on us to rinse it off. Then finally my favorite part. It heats up and starts to fog up like a steam room."

Spoon: " Sounds scary but yet very relaxing"

Knife: " Shut up and enjoy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment