Monday, February 14, 2011

2/14/11 Daily Journal

 Out of the dark we came into the dangerous creek rapidly flowing, charging water into the walls of the canyon. BAM!. I blacked out hitting my head against a rock on the canyon wall. I woke up reeking with the smell of fish. I sat up and realized i fell out my raft and washed up onto a shore line. I didn't know where I was so i sat there and thought of a plan. While in deep thought I heard the crafty squeal of an insturment.
I recognized that toon anywhere. Some on nearby was playing the trumpet, They were really bad but I got up onto my feet and decided to walk towards it. As I walked twoards the noise I looked around and noticed that this must be a small island because of all the thick jungle looking trees and wierd animals I've never seen or heard of before.

No comments:

Post a Comment