Monday, February 28, 2011

Daily Journal 2/28/11

The house was made of wobbly glass twisting and turning up to the sky. The house was to big for just one person to live in. Come to think of it I don't think anyone lived here. I've passed this house so many times growing up and I have not seen one person enter or leave the house. No that's a lie I've seen one but it was a UPS guy delivering a package. But it was strange because instead of leaving the package outside the door he entered the house as if he lived there. This was very strange. So I decided its time to investigate. I camped out in my station wagon in the parking lot of the park right across the street from the house. I sat there and investigated the house for a few days. Everyday same thing the house sat there as people an by. I did notice that m neighbor gabby ran past the house everyday when she went for her jogs and everytime she passed the house she would stop and squint at the window as if she saw something in there. As I noticed her stop and squint I decided to take a look at what she was looking at. I also squinted through my bino's and saw a twinkle in the window. As if it was a reflection from the sun hitting a hand held mirror from the inside of the house, this is strange I thought. There is no sun to be seen an where. Its just a dark cloud day with a chance of rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment