Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Daily Journal

hmmmm well... I don't know what to talk about besides random stuff... I forgot to eat breakfast this morning so I'm kind of hungry, Luckily I made a beagle to bring with me to school so I could eat it later on. So this week should be very interesting. I have to go to m girlfriends house to have dinner with her family! :/ ha ha so i need to go out and buy clothes that are actually presentable for such an occasion. Its not a really fancy dinner its just me and her family having dinner at her house but still its the first time I've been invited to have dinner with my girlfriends family. It should be a fun time though. I've talked to her parents a few times and the seem like nice people. I know her dad coaches for boy's lacrosse, and i was interested in taking up lacrosse as a sport so I might go ahead and ask him a few questions about what lacrosse is like because I've never played it before. I know before the didn't seem to like me but once they found out I was a military man the seemed to get alot more respect for me considering I know what I want to do with m life.

No comments:

Post a Comment