Monday, February 7, 2011

Story Continued

looks my way... and I take out my M4 and shoot above the lions head to scare him for a warning shot, but he didn't flee. The worst part about that is the warning shot was my only bullet. So there we are standing their looking at each other. The zebra is starring in excitement. It grabs popcorn and a lawn chair and watches like its a intense action movie. Lion still starring at me, licks its lips and slowly walks around me. I reach into my pocket and slowly pull out a combat knife. The lion stops and begins to charge towards me. I quickly slash through the air with my knife and i hear a sharp wimper from the lion. The zebra laughes like m sister used to back at home, and the lion is on the ground crying like my older brother. This seems ver strange, animals can't talk or or laugh like a human or cry like my little brother what!? Then i wake up and realize my brother is on the ground crying because in my sleep I hit my brother in the face while he was trying to wake me up and the zebra laughing well... that was m little sister who saw the whole thing happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment