Thursday, February 24, 2011

Daily Journal 2/24/11

The most scared I've been is when I was at a 5th grade basketball tournament with my dad. My team was in the championship game and while I was playing my dad got a phone call saying my mom had just gotten into a car accident with my little brother and sister in the car with her. My dad got up and left but I didn't realize what was going on until he told me why he left during the 2nd period. When I saw him get up I thought he was leaving to use the restroom so I didn't worry about it but once half time came and I didn't see him I knew something was wrong. But I didn't worry to much about it I just kept playing the game and knew id find out later what had happened. So I finished the game strong we won the championship. Everyone was happy and taking pictures of the son with a trophy but me. I just left and went outside and waited for my dad. I waited for like 2 hours. Luckily there was a park near by so I went there and just swung on the swings while I waited.

No comments:

Post a Comment