Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Daily Journal 2/16/11

 I wake up and try to take a deep breath, but the deeper the breath the more severe the pain. The ground is hard beneath my back, and I feel a dull pain in my arm... I look in shock at my arm and I see that it is broken. The first time ever breaking a bone and it has to be my arm. What am I going to do it's the semi-finals for football and now me being the star quarter back am out for the rest of the season. I can't help bring out team to championship. I look away from my arm and continue to lay there trying to breathe but every time I do the pain in my chest gets worse and worse. So i decide to slowly breathe through my nose and inhale less. It helps out a little but it still causes severe pain. I take one more shot at trying to look around but I can only see what's in front of me. My back is laying there on the cold hard road scratched and bruised, bleeding the red wine blood through my shirt. I wonder what happened? All i can remember is going to a party getting drunk and that's it. I can't drive so some one must have been the designated driver, but I see no one around but me. Maybe the driver ran off because he was scared? Who knows all i know is I'm in alot of pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment