Friday, February 25, 2011

Daily Journal 2/25/11

If I could invite 3 people to the dinner whether they were living or dead the first person I would choose would be Will Smith a famous African American actor. Id invite him because I grew up watching movies, and television shows with him in them. Ex) Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Wild Wild West, and Men in Black ( I & II). I've always looked up to him for some reason I can't describe but he is for sure one of m favorite actors. Another would be Chuck Norris just because he's a GOD. Ha ha I can't count how man times I've heard Chuck Norris jokes, but when I do hear one I can't help but laugh or smile. And the last person I would invite would be Jackie Robinson, because he broke the color barrier for major league sports which allowed colored folks to start playing sports with whites, which gave me the opportunity to take up any sport i'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment